Wednesday 17 September 2014

What Music Videos Have The Most Views and Why?

For this post I have decided to research what music videos have the most views on YouTube. I am doing this because I will be able to identify WHY they have this amount of views and what makes them so good. If I can do this then it might help me to find out what people want from a music video and it could potentially give me ideas as to what to include in our video to make it as popular as possible.

The most viewed video on Youtube is PSY - GANGNAM STYLE. This video has over 2 billion views and took over the web in the middle of June. This video kicked off over the social media and it went viral very quickly. Soon the whole world knew of this song and knew of the dance which came along with it.

I think the reason for this doing so well and being the only musioc video to reach over 2 billion views is because the idea was different and it had a dance which went along with it what people could enjoy and copy. This then went all over the social media and became more and more known and was soon playing everywhere so people can have fun and enjoy the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment